Thursday 1 January 2015

Day 1

Ok, so day 1 was hard. Why? Well, considering that I didn't have a coffee today (no caffeine) I have a headache.

We went to visit one of my aunts. She made margaritas. I didn't have one. She makes awesome margaritas!

After supper, my daughter took out chocolate. I went upstairs to take a bath. 

So I did well. I know I did. But the day wasn't as sunshine and rainbows as I thought it would be. I'm sticking with it though. I told way too many people about it. Ha! 

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, potatoes with onions and red bell peppers, double smoked bacon from a local butcher, strawberries, and herbal tea. 

Lunch: homemade chicken and kale soup, olives, and a small banana. 

Supper: Asian beef and broccoli from It Starts With Food



I probably could have had a better day with my meals if I had eaten a bit more fat. I'll try to do better tomorrow. 

Today's cravings included soda, candy, and booze.  

I am supposed to take down my stats today. I'm actually writing this post on my iPhone from my tub. I'll try to be disciplined and take photos, measurements, and weigh myself after. But right now I'm soaking in my grumpiness. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment