Sunday 18 January 2015

Days 17 and 18 - Meat and Kambucha

I was too tired yesterday to write my blog post. But it was an uneventful day.

Day 17

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, fried baked potato, and gross bacon (it was expired yuk!)

Lunch: leftover chicken wings, pomelo, green beans

Supper: chocolate cashew Larabar, man.. I don't remember the rest....

Day 18

Today I went to Whole Foods and bought meat and kambucha. I got the grape flavoured kambucha. Very tasty!

Breakfast: 3 egg omelet with green onions and mushrooms, 2 plums, black coffee

Lunch: leftover pot roast, potatoes and carrots, a dill pickle, grape Kambucha

Supper: a couple of hamburger patties, fried onions, pickles, cucumbers, Kambucha, and a banana before all of that on the drive home (we were late getting home)

I don't know what it is, but I'm so tired!! My mom thought I had a fever because my face is red and my eyes look like I'm sick. Ugh! Hoping to get a good night's sleep!!

No comments:

Post a Comment