Friday 16 January 2015

Day 16 - Something's going on...

There’s a stirring inside of me. I’m starting to feel the urge to exercise. Not to the point where I’ll be doing it today or tomorrow… but it’s starting. As if my body is asking to see what it would feel like to move more. Could it be a Whole 30 side effect? Tiger blood? So far, I haven’t done any exercise. (My journey has been all about the food.) Unless you count getting up off of my butt to make my meals and using a super heavy cast iron skillet exercise… So that has to be a good thing. Right?

So, I’m thinking kettle bells for the “lift heavy things” part of my future exercise routine. Those exercises look like fun. Swinging a kettle bell! Woohoo! And of course, walking. But man is it hard to motivate myself to go out into the dead of a cold winter! And I don’t like gyms. Seems weird to me to be walking or biking in place. So either I toughen myself up to the cold, or I sign up to a gym… Or, I guess I could just dance in my living room… Yeah, maybe that’s what I’ll do when it’s too cold to go outside. :)

Breakfast: 2 eggs microwaved with onion, celery, and green peppers, “baked” apple with almond butter, and a black coffee.

Lunch: leftover pot roast, fresh green beans.

Supper: chicken wings, baked potato medallion fries, tomatoes, cucumbers, and pickles. Later on, a plumb

No comments:

Post a Comment