Sunday 25 January 2015

Day 25 - Food!!

I made a super tasty breakfast! I wasn't expecting it to be soooo good! It was so simple! I'm so excited by food at the moment! Today, I'm not missing the food I can't have on the Whole 30. I'm too busy enjoying the food I CAN have!

I seem to be experiencing a bit of constipation... I know, gross. But if this is a side effect of doing the Whole 30, I should be writing about it. I've been feeling off in this department for the past few days. I was fine at the beginning...

Breakfast: hash of leftover beef patty and baked potato fried in ghee with green onions topped with a sunny side up egg. Yummy!!!

Lunch: a Larabar (I wasn't that hungry because I had a late breakfast)

Supper: chicken brochette, baked potato, pickles, baked apple with almond butter and coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment