Monday 26 January 2015

Day 26 - Inspiring others?

Well, it looks like the people around me are starting to get curious about what I'm doing. Maybe it's because I keep raving about how delicious the food I've been eating is. I've started a Whole 30 food photo album on Facebook. And I'm just so happy to talk about it when asked.

I'm finally to the point where some of the meals I've been making will certainly be part of my regular meal rotation. My go to "comfort" foods. So very different than what I used to eat.

I haven't had restaurant food in 26 days, unless you count hard boiled eggs, bananas and black coffee as restaurant food. I certainly don't.

Breakfast: chicken wings and a black coffee. I probably should have more, but I wasn't all that hungry today.

Lunch: leftover turkey patties and homemade ranch dressing (Yum!!), green beans, and a cucumber

Supper: pork Italian sausage, onions, yellow bell peppers, button mushrooms over zoodles, mixed berries for desert

The hardest thing to date, making food for every meal. I went from hardly ever cooking to pretty much cooking for every meal. It's tiring. The easiest thing, eating what I'm allowed to eat. Simple foods are so tasty! I haven't felt this excited about food in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment