Sunday 11 January 2015

Day 11 - A Struggle!

Oh man it was tough today! Sooo many cravings! Chips, cola, candy, chocolate, pizza, Chinese food. I wanted it all! BUT!! I didn't give in. I know I've said it before, but I really have no idea where this determination is coming from. I also dreamed of frozen French fries. I don't even like them. But I wanted them in my dream!

I tried Kambucha for the first time today. Citrus flavour. It was ok. Tasted a bit like alcohol.

Tonight I was late in having supper. But man was it ever tasty and made me happy I resisted to temptation! I made pork Italian sausage over a bed of zoodles. Simple but freakin' good! I found a new spice mix at Whole Foods that is Whole 30 compliant. It tasted like Italian sausage in a typical pesto (with parmesan cheese) over regular noodles. I was very grumpy until I ate that supper.

Breakfast: mushroom and green onion omelette, and sausages.

Lunch: hamburger patty, sausage, and a pomelo. (I really should have had vegetables)

Supper: pork Italian sausage over a bed of zoodles. Bowl of mixed berries.

Today I had a bit of heartburn. I had to take my medication. It was the first time taking it in 11 days. Not bad. I wonder if the Kambucha is to blame.

Anyway, I'm tired. I won't get to bed too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment