Saturday 10 January 2015

Day 10 - Dreaming of icing

Last night I had a dream that I mindlessly put my finger in cupcake icing and had to start my Whole 30 from the beginning! Boy was I glad it was just a dream!!

It's late. I'm tired. I'm sad. I shouldn't stay up so late watching movies. I always get like this when I do. Well, especially watching them alone.

Anyway, enough with the self pity.

It was a bit tougher today. I really was very aware of all of the food I couldn't have. And I was craving ordinary things. Like toast. Sandwiches. Soft drinks. Chips. BUT, I resisted! I can't believe I'm doing so well with the dedication. Maybe the book It Starts With Food secretly hypnotizes people into complying?... lol

Breakfast: bacon and eggs, and a banana

Lunch: disappointing soup, mediocre thawed berries

Supper: a couple of hamburger patties, cucumber, tomato, pickle, and a couple slices of cantaloupe

I cleaned my room. Organized all of my clothes and all of my dresser drawers. It will feel awesome getting ready in the morning! I didn't get a chance to get to my computer area. That will be the plan for tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment