Friday 9 January 2015

Day 9 – Mrs. Poutykins

So I’m moody today. Not quite sure what to blame: Whole 30 or PMS… Or a number of any other things that bother me in my life (relationship status, living situation, mourning my dad’s passing, boredom, messy room, messy computer area, too much clutter in the house).

Huh… now that I wrote all of those possible reasons down, I know that there are a couple of things that I can take care of right away…

OK! Here’s the plan for this weekend (mood changing from moody to inspired!): I will start with cleaning up my room tonight. Yes! This wild and crazy lady will stay in on a Friday night to clean her room, even though my daughter will be going to her dad’s! Party animal I tell ya! I will take care of all the loose ends I didn’t take care of since I switched in October from my big room (which I gave to my mother for a few months since she moved in with me after my dad’s passing) to my tiny room.
  1. Reorganize my dresser drawers.
  2. Reorganize my closet.
  3. Create a weekly wardrobe and only leave those clothes up in my tiny closet. (Tanks for the inspiration, Christy!)
  4. Whatever doesn’t belong in my room, I will take out of my room. (It’s so small, I can’t afford the real estate!)
  5. Change the sheets.
  6. Dust and vacuum. 
Saturday, I will work on my computer area. Yes! I’ll go into more detail about that tomorrow.

Neat and tidy environment = clear mind!

The food

So again, a few cravings, but nothing that I couldn’t overcome.

Breakfast: 3 egg, mushroom, and green onion omelet, and a small coffee.

Lunch: leftover pork chop and apple sauce, green beans, olives, and a banana.

Supper: chicken fajitas served in romaine lettuce leaves, with salsa and avocado.

No comments:

Post a Comment