Saturday 3 January 2015

Day 3 - A bit better

So today was a bit better day. Still feeling a little emotional, but it has nothing to do with food.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs, pork sausages, tomatoes, and a banana

Lunch: chicken and kale soup.

Snack: cherries

Supper: rib eye steak, potato, green beans, dill pickles, and strawberries.

Oh man it was so good to have a tasty supper! I was getting very discouraged over my meals. I was dreading them, and I have just started this journey.

I didn't have a headache today. Probably because I had a coffee this morning. I had it with coconut milk. I prefer almond milk, even though I don't really like almond milk in my coffee. But it's better than nothing and I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm having only one coffee a day. I used to have two. And I also used to drink cola. So I'm definitely doing better.

As I'm looking over my meals, I'm noticing that I'm not having enough good fats. I must work on that!

Well, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment