Friday 23 January 2015

Day 23 - Chick N wings!

I treated myself to some chicken wings tonight. Man were they ever tasty!! I boiled them to make sure they were well cooked. Then I covered them in avocado oil, salt and pepper, and baked them in the oven.

Only 7 days left! Today I was planning the day 31 binge. Terrible! I shouldn't be thinking that way. I need to re-read the reintroduction part.

This morning I met with a colleague of mine who was considering doing a whole 30, but felt a little overwhelmed by it. I think I was able to appease some of her concerns. My advice to her: read the book, keep meals simple, and do your best for the organic grass fed mystical food. :) In our area, it's difficult to find that mystical food. And when you do, it's often double or triple the price of the conventional stuff. But conventional stuff is still healthier than most take outs. :)

Breakfast: 2 hard boiled eggs, a banana, pistachios, and a black coffee.

Lunch: leftover deconstructed cabbage roll

Supper: chicken wings, roasted potato medallions, and cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment