Monday 5 January 2015

Day 5 - Another good day!

My friend Christy was back at work today!! I was so happy! She was off on maternity leave for a year. Man I missed having her at work! So just that made my day!

Food wise? Everything was good.

Breakfast: fried up some green onions to which I added 3 scrambled eggs. Also had a tomato and grapes.

Lunch: spaghetti sauce, a couple of dill pickles, and a banana.

Snack: a handful of almonds.

Supper: veal scallops, a small baked potato, broccoli, and a couple diced apples in melted coconut oil, sprinkled with cinnamon and nutmeg. Cooked in the microwave. So delicious!!
I'm doing well. Don't get me wrong, I've been having cravings, but I'm feeling much stronger than they are!

Hopefully, I'll be able to stay as strong until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment