Thursday 8 January 2015

Day 8 - Kill all things?

I started out my day rushed and stuck in traffic. Even though I was late to work, I was very perky this morning. I was in a great mood! However later this evening, I started feeling sorry for myself and started feeling a little sad. I wouldn't say that it's a "kill all things", because normally I'm not that aggressive. I usually take these moods out on myself.

Now it could be that I am just moody. Afterall, my period is only four days away. So I may just be PMS-ing. Tonight I was craving pizza. The stress and cold made me crave the fatty cheesy goodness that is pizza. But of course, I did not give in. Seriously! I'm feeling more determined this time than ever.

Breakfast: scrambled egg and green onions, sausages, and cherries.

Lunch: spaghetti sauce, a tomato, a couple of dill pickles.

Snack: banana, apple, and a handful of almonds.

Supper: pork chop, salsa, avocado chunks, green beans, cauliflower rice, olives, cherries.

I was disappointed with the cauliflower rice. I'd rather have regularly prepared cauliflower (steamed or boiled). Oh well, now I know...






No comments:

Post a Comment