Thursday 29 January 2015

Day 29 – More protein!

OK, so yesterday I was VERY hungry. It felt like I could not get enough food into me. I was ravenous at every meal and got hungry before it was time to eat again. Possible reason? I think it may be the baked potatoes. I think I may be having them too often. I actually had two of them yesterday. One at breakfast, and one after my supper. So, today I’m avoiding them. It might also be not enough protein.

Breakfast: 3 hard-boiled eggs, a banana, pistachios, and a black coffee. (I really like this breakfast at work combination)

Lunch: chicken and kale soup, shrimp, green beans, a cucumber, and a pear.

Supper: turkey patties with homemade ranch dressing, steamed carrots and broccoli, olives, and mixed berries

The steamed carrots tasted soooo sweet! I don’t remember carrots being so sweet! It was almost sickening. I ate them because I made them. But I’d rather eat them raw. I was wondering if my palate changed at all during the Whole 30. Diets usually made me “suffer”. But the food has been so good, it hasn’t been a pain to be Whole 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment