Monday 12 January 2015

Day 12 - Still going strong

So today was a good day. I felt a bit of hunger today, but nothing I couldn't endure. It was weird though because I felt full after eating, but felt pretty hungry before meals. Oh well, one of those days...

Ed came back from parental leave today. So I got my Christy back, Ed is back, and Paul, well... he's always around. :) I love my work peeps! They make being at work that much better! The best part, we're all trying to take better care of ourselves through food. So it was a lovely lunch table today. We all had different versions of what we consider healthy. Good food and laughs; what more can a girl ask for!

Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs, sausage, and green beans

Lunch: leftover pork chop, a small baked potato with ghee, green beans, and a banana

Supper: pot roast with carrots and potatoes, and a "baked" apple. 


"Baked" apple
Melt a teaspoon of coconut oil in a glass microwave safe container.
Peel (optional) and dice an apple.
Add cinnamon to taste, and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Mix.
Cook covered in the microwave for 2 minutes and 15 seconds.


So I'm pretty happy with myself that I stuck to two fruit servings today. During this part (day 11 to 20), I want to reduce my fruit intake and increase my vegetable intake. In the last part, I want to drop to one serving of fruit a day. That is supposed to help me with my weight loss.

Tonight, I'll attempt to make almond milk. The almonds have been soaking. Hopefully, it will be a success and will make my coffee that much better tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment