Tuesday 6 January 2015

Day 6 - Prouder by the minute!

Ok, I am actually becoming prouder of myself by the minute! Day 6 and I'm still holding up!!! In the past, I would have quit by now. I don't know what has come over me, but I like it!!

I had a stressful day with car issues right around lunch time. I was driving home because I had forgotten my lunch and I had forgotten to turn off my hair-straightening iron. So I was hungry. When I was done at the garage, my buddy that I was driving home suggested that we go to lunch together. I politely declined. I knew I had a perfectly good lunch waiting for me at home. So once I got home, starved, I devoured my lunch.

I'm still getting cravings. Nothing I can't beat though! GO ME! :D

Breakfast: scrambled eggs and green onions, a dill pickle, and a pear.

Lunch: last night's leftovers supper, olives, and a banana.

Supper: shrimp on zoodles. For desert, the apple treat I've been making, but this time I added a pear.

Ok, tired. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment